- An oil a week is all we ask…. (series)
- Lavender Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Peppermint essential oil
- Ocotea Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Purification Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Lemon Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- PanAway Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Peace & Calming (Oil A Week)
- Valor Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Joy Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Frankincense Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Clarity Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Trauma Life (Oil A Week)
- Forgiveness Blend (Oil A Week)
- Melrose Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Grounding Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Abundance Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Angelica Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Di-Gize Blend (Oil A Week)
- Release Blend (Oil A Week)
- R.C. Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Vetiver Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Harmony Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Orange Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Bergamot Essential Oil
Well known for balancing and grounding properties, Harmony essential oil blend is my favorite to diffuse in order to calm the troops, establish world peace, and reduce cranky siblings from getting on each other’s last nerve. The spruce essential oil in Harmony blend is suppose to be the same frequency as prosperity—bring it on! One frequent use I’ve had for diffusing Harmony is to thwart allergy attacks. Some have suggested applying it to sternum as well as inhaling this blend directly for a similar effect.
What is in Harmony Essential Oil Blend?
Well, the easier question would be what’s not in Harmony blend. It’s an amazing combinations of 17 essential oils which I use all the time, diffuse around the kiddies & teens all the time and love the peaceful serene atmosphere it creates in my home.
Geranium: Clears out toxins from the liver where anger is stored. It helps release negative thoughts & memories, opening the mind to positive influences. Geranium essential oil stimulates the nerves and helps in balancing hormones.
Rosewood: Has a very relaxing & empowering effect. This oil is very grounding & strengthening to our inner selves, bringing confidence.
Lavender: Relaxing and calming, helping to defeat insomnia (sleep problems), headaches, and anxiety. This powerful essential oil causes feelings of well-being & tranquility.
Sandalwood: Stimulates the center of our emotions in our brain, the pineal gland & the limbic region. Used for meditation, it may help remove negative programming in the cells.
Frankincense: Also stimulates the limbic region of the brain, helping to defeat stress & depression. It has been used since ancient times in religious rituals of meditation and prayer.
Lemon: Revives & gives us energy, stimulating us with a deep sense of well-being & inner strength. Some scientist guys studied lemon essential oil & found the smell boosted immunity, caused relaxation, & reduced depression (pass the lemon essential oil, people!)
Angelica: Helps bring memories back before trauma or anger was experienced, which helps us to release negative feelings & move toward emotional healing.
Hyssop: Emotionally balancing & spiritually uplifting. Hyssop essential oil is also known for inspiring creativity.
Spanish Sage: High in limonene which prevents DNA damage.
Jasmine: Relieves hopelessness & anxiety often accompanying a poor mood. Jasmine essential oil is also helpful in alleviating nervous exhaustion & stress. Smells awesome too.
Roman Chamomile: Gets rid of toxins in the liver where anger & negative emotions are stored. Roman chamomile essential oil helps with insomnia, restlessness and overcomes stress.
Bergamot: Relieves anxiety & stress, creates feelings of calm & uplifts your mood.
Ylang ylang: Very relaxing and creates a sense of grounding & confidence. It is also known to balance male & female energies, creating emotional wholeness.
Palmarosa: Stimulates the nervous system & the heart, invigorating & revitalizing.
Rose: The ultimate essential oil creates a sense of balance, harmony, and well-being while elevating the mind. Rose essential oil has the highest frequency among essential oils, bringing wholeness and joy. Rose is said to have a magnetic energy that attracts pure love.
- Put 2 – 4 drops in bath water for an amazing experience.
- Put several drops on cotton balls or tissues and put in or on air vents.
- Put 2 drops onto a wet cloth and put in clothes dryer for heavenly smelling laundry.
What do you do with it?
- Dilute one part Harmony essential oil blend to one part vegetable oil (olive or almond, not the Crisco stuff :P) for a full body massage.
- Put it on skin edge of ears, wrists, neck, temples, over heart, on bottoms of feet at Vita Flex points.
- Inhale it (smell it) directly out of the bottle. Put a drop on the palm of your hand & rub your hands together. Cup your hands over your mouth and nose and breathe in deeply several times.
- Diffuse it: Only cold-diffusers, please. Heat messes up essential oils. Young Living has several great diffusers available:
- Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser Item No. 4524 makes a mist with a couple drops of any essential oil and water. Plus, it looks really cool.
- Essential Oil Diffuser Item No. 3662 for a green one, check it out on youngliving.com for other pretty colors. This you put some essential oils in it and it turns them into micro-fine vapor in the air. It’s important to note that some essential oils, like Myrrh for instance are too thick to use in these diffusers and can clog them up. Stick to the majority of the oils that are of thinner consistency. Basically, if its thick and gooey, don’t use it in this diffuser.
- Home Diffuser Item No. 4468 This diffuser is the most affordable, it uses ultrasonic stuff to make a mist from a few drops of essential oils and distilled water. As an extra bonus, when you buy this diffuser you also get 2 essential oils, Lavender and Citrus Fresh, in 4 ml bottles
- TheraPro Premium Diffuser No 4495 This is the Power User Diffuser. You put the bottle of essential oil directly on it, and it gives off a ultra fine, concentrated (power packed) mist
Where else can you find Harmony essential oil blend?
It is part of the Feelings Collection of oils, Item No. 3125.
Click for the pdf you can print out: Harmony.pdf