- An oil a week is all we ask…. (series)
- Lavender Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Peppermint essential oil
- Ocotea Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Purification Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Lemon Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- PanAway Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Peace & Calming (Oil A Week)
- Valor Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Joy Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Frankincense Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Clarity Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Trauma Life (Oil A Week)
- Forgiveness Blend (Oil A Week)
- Melrose Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Grounding Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Abundance Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Angelica Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Di-Gize Blend (Oil A Week)
- Release Blend (Oil A Week)
- R.C. Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Vetiver Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
- Harmony Essential Oil Blend (Oil A Week)
- Orange Essential Oil (Oil A Week)
Moms with teenagers are surely aware of the extreme need to make the overabundance of pans go away. Some might say that Young Living came through once again for desperate housewives suffering from too much cookware, but they would be wrong. Apparently, anything that supports our bodies in response to the word “ouch” is considered medicinal and regulated by the FDA. I must be under that jurisdiction, as when any “body” in my family cries “ouch,” I respond and support said body.
PanAway® helps the body’s natural response to irritation and injury, minus the cookies and milk. This blend helps relieve sore muscles and joints, as well as frazzled nerves. It reduces inflammation while increasing blood circulation, which brings relief. Containing peppermint, wintergreen, clove and helichrysum essential oils, PanAway® Essential Oil blend is ready to bring relief from the “ouches.” [image: chrisinplymouth:flickr]
What is PanAway® Essential Oil Blend Good For?
anti-inflammatory (acting to reduce certain signs of inflammation, such as swelling, tenderness, fever and pain according to dictionary.com, and inflammatory basically means anything that’s swollen, irritated/irritating, sensitive to touch.) muscle relaxant (muscles-relaxed, get it?) anesthetic (Capable of producing a loss of sensation (feeling) per dictionary.com, very handy when you’re hurting)
- A couple drops on forehead, temples, back of neck banish the pounding in my head.
- PanAway® blend is great for bumps and bruises, to improve circulation and provide relief.
- Athletes use PanAway® blend to get them back in the game quickly and attend to sore muscles.
- Some people use PanAway® to remove black scuff marks from shoes.
- Put some wherever the “ouchie” is.
- Put a couple drops around the outside of the aching ear, and on the mastoid bone. Don’t put essential oils inside your ears, or really bad stuff might happen.
What do you do with it?
♦ Put it on skin location, forehead, temples, back of neck.
♦ Inhale it (smell it) directly out of the bottle.
♦ Diffuse it: Only cold-diffusers, please. Heat messes up essential oils. Young Living has several great diffusers available:
- Aria Ultrasonic Diffuser Item No. 4524 makes a mist with a couple drops of any essential oil and water. Plus, it looks really cool.
- Essential Oil Diffuser Item No. 3662 for a green one, check it out on youngliving.com for other pretty colors. This you put some essential oils in it and it turns them into micro-fine vapor in the air. It’s important to note that some essential oils, like Myrrh for instance are too thick to use in these diffusers and can clog them up. Stick to the majority of the oils that are of thinner consistency. Basically, if its thick and gooey, don’t use it in this diffuser.
- Home Diffuser Item No. 4468 This diffuser is the most affordable, it uses ultrasonic stuff to make a mist from a few drops of essential oils and distilled water. As an extra bonus, when you buy this diffuser you also get 2 essential oils, Lavender and Citrus Fresh, in 4 ml bottles
- TheraPro Premium Diffuser No 4495 This is the Power User Diffuser. You put the bottle of essential oil directly on it, and it gives off a ultra fine, concentrated (power packed) mist
Where else can you find PanAway® essential oil blend?
It is part of the Everyday Oils and Essential 7 kits.
Click for the pdf you can print out: PanAway pdf